Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome Our Newest DT Member and February Challenge

Hello friends and welcome back to another PIC challenge.  

This month, we have sad and good news to share.  I'd like to start with the sad news first.  Francine will be stepping down from our Design Team due to other responsibility.  This is her last month as a permanent member of our team... but I'm sure she'd be guesting once in a while :).  I love Francine's work and it's my honor to have her on my team the last few months.  Wishing you all the best, and will see you around sometimes, Francine *wink*.

And for the good news... I would like to introduce you to our new DT member Leigh Penner of To The Full.  Leigh is no stranger to our crafting community.  I have always been a fan of her works and am truly inspired by them.  I'm so happy that she's joined us.   Check out Leigh's fabulous debut card... LOVE it!

I can't wait to see how you're inspired this month.  



Leigh



Here's this month inspiration:





Dana



Emily










This month's winner will receive $20 gift card to Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  You have until 11:55pm February 25th to link up your project(s).  Please scroll down for InLinkz to link up your creation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here are the results of last month challenge.


Winner:

Maria F. with this card:



DT's Favorites:






Maria F. please email me at PinterestInspiredChallenge@yahoo.com to claim your gift card.  

For random winner, we have 25 cards (entries 1 - 25) and 23 comments (entries 26 - 48).  The winner is Suzanne Toms.  Suzanne, please also email me your address at PinterestInspiredChallenge@yahoo.com and I will send the stamp set out to you.


Thank you everyone so much for your participation.  Please come join us again this month!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see that you liked my card(s) - I LOVED that inspiration last month. And I'm diggin' the beautiful blue graphic of this month's. Such fun. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these challenges. I have always liked having an inspiration piece from which to start, whether it be home dec, clothing alteration, art or card making. I am thrilled to have found this challenge. I participate in some others, but all "luck of the draw based", this is by far my favorite. Entries are not random, but truly stay focused on challenge.

    ReplyDelete